Внимание

Форум находится в режиме только для чтения.

Важно Headlights

Подробнее
14 года 10 мес. назад #22620 от tomaszwl
tomaszwl ответил в теме RE: Headlights
I forgot - there is a way to make it legal.
I can buy universal H4 reflector which has position lights, low beam and high beam. It has 'E' mark and homologation. The only problem is that such reflector is ugly and my Ram will look like a piece of sh*t. Same situation is with rear lights - I can buy lights that are used on trailers, but it also will look ugly.
So - I'd rather stay with this original ones and will have to pay few $ to the cop next time.
Regards,
Tom
Подробнее
14 года 10 мес. назад - 14 года 10 мес. назад #22691 от Otez Fedor
Otez Fedor ответил в теме RE: Headlights
Есть еще вариант с линзой - модулем Hella. Его удобно монтировать и он дает европейский ближний и дальний свет.

И тебе стоит пообщаться с немецким Dodge Ram клубом. У них эта проблема еще острее, а они ездят. Значит есть рабочий вариант решения проблемы.

There is still a variant with a lens - module Hella. It is convenient for mounting and it gives the European near and far light.

And you should communicate to German Dodge Ram club. At them this problem even more sharply, and they go. Means there is a working variant of the decision of a problem.

Последнее редактирование: 14 года 10 мес. назад пользователем Otez Fedor.
Подробнее
14 года 10 мес. назад #22710 от tomaszwl
You have found much better looking module than I have found. This module should fit instead fog lights which I don't use. This solution has one 'bug' - still there is a problem with taillights. sklep.wesem.pl/photo/pl/lt2_hr.jpg [/img]

This will look damn ugly.
Thanks for the Hella suggestion.
I don't know why, but I haven't found german Ram forum - maybe because I don't know any german words other than "hende hoch" :P
Regards,
Tom
Вложения:
Подробнее
14 года 10 мес. назад #22715 от Otez Fedor
Otez Fedor ответил в теме RE: Headlights
Подробнее
14 года 10 мес. назад #22728 от tomaszwl
I know about them. But there is a problem - they have only american homologation - SAE and DOT approval. I have found chinese factory that makes that reflectors (typically for Ram) and asked them how much would it cost to order EU version - the cost of homologation only is 17k$ in case of headlights and 9k$ in case of taillights, plus the price of the reflector itself of course. I should order 1 000 pcs to make the deal worth it. At the moment I cannot afford it.
Regards,
Tom
Модераторы: БоняАлександр ЮГ555 (Сергей)mmaxbadvikОкорокЭдуард